I dropped my phone and it died on 1st April, 1 hour before my performance. The worst thing to do to me is to stop me from recording down memories of events. :( This is also the first time I dropped my phone and it dishonor me so bad. LOL.
Few days ago I casually asked him about his love life. Wasn't expecting a detailed reply (as usual), but guess what, because of that conversation, we are now talking more often?
Throwback to the final week at performance, I saw that you were really upset, texted you and asked, but you shrugged it off. The following practice, I was happy that you are back to your cheerful self again. And those little interactions with you makes me happy too :) On that day, I was kinda having anxiety attack for the performance and feeling depressed about my phone, but when you came over to talk/cheer people up, I instantly felt better. I helped you with your costumes (turns out that sewing is a good skill to have), and was crying in the dark backstage because I knew I screwed up a part of the performance, yet still approached you and asked if you needed help. Call me a fool, but I am doing this all just for you, willingly. Why? I don't know too. I remembered how much I told myself that I liked you and I am willingly doing things just for you and also not asking for anything in return. During that impromptu dinner where there were only the two of us, it kept me thinking if I really liked you. I was awkward around you, not knowing what to say :( It sucks to feel that I have nothing to talk to you, despite having so much in common.
For the past few days, I have talked to my friends about this issue, they told me to go chase for what I want. But at the same time, we have talked more often recently, and knew about you better. Based on the situation right now, I would say that I just wanna stay by your side silently to cheer you up. No matter what's the outcome (for now), I will just wanna see you be happy, and that's enough for me. Still confused with my feelings, but only time will tell. And I will let it decide. And you shall too.
