SF; The club that my first dance family is established. Even though we may never talk much now, I am still glad this is where my first dance family started out. Throughout this (less than) one year of university dance life, I have experienced a lot of fun, joy, laughter with different people & clique through dance. Attending dance battles, competing along with my favorite people, dancing with the dance enthusiasts, I can't be more than grateful for these people & experiences in my life (oh why my tears are welling)
I always wanted to improve, since the start. Really enjoyed being in classes (and even chiong sessions) whenever I can. I just can't believe dance can bring so much friends from all faculties together. :') Through this, we find differences in everyone and make everyone the same through dance :) Together, we are dancers, working as a team, towards one ultimate goal. :')
Showcases practice. We were given an opportunity to have a gig for a small event in school. It was amazing to have a group of committed-to-dance-and-YOLO-because-trainings-takes-up-time people with me. I know many people prioritizes studies above dance, but through this, I find many that are balancing dance & studies to do this together. Spending every Sundays and Wednesday afternoons with you guys was amazing. I think this definitely brought many of us much closer together too :) Not only that, to my locking & popping dance captain, thank you for your Sundays & Wednesdays for the showcase trainings as well. I hope we all had did you guys proud on stage!~
Without these batch of seniors getting high during practices & supper, I doubt it will be as fun as it is now, so thank you :)
Lastly, I wanna thank the two guys who YOLO-ed with me throughout this journey because we are from the same hall & do so many dance performances together. Can't believe we actually did 3 dance performances together within this short 4 months. I can see the progress of our friendship that went from nothing more than acquaintances to something really significant to me already. Our random suppers, study sessions, dance sessions, and deciding to be the most spontaneous people living close to me! So much of YOLO-ing, I am glad you guys are here with this YOLO-ing journey! :) I am not sure when is the next time we will dance together again, but let's hope one day we will :)





