I headed down to Orchard (I hate crowds, seriously LOL) for #WuXmas to support my dance instructors (which I am currently learning hiphop from). Uploaded some photos onto Instagram, then, as a FANGIRL, (you know, I treat my dance instructors like idols because they can dance so cooly) so...
1. My kpop dance & hiphop (female) instructors liked my photo.
2. My other hip hop instructor (male) replied my tweet.
3. My female hip hop dance instructor actually replied to the picture, saying that she received the card from my other instructor & thank me for the card I made for her. I don't know how she knew it was me, I mean, how would she know she's replying to the right person because I didn't write my name on my Instagram. Oh yeah, on Friday, 20 Dec, I went to the male instructor (let's name him JYP, inside joke by Wendi) 's class, and at that day, I actually prepared Christmas cards for my two hiphop instructors & Wendi, but that woman ah, never come, I feel so sad you know LOL. So, I was thinking like how I should give the cards, because I might look like a weirdo giving cards to instructors who might not even know my existence. IT WAS AWKWARD, LOL. I went back to JYP's class after the entire class had ended, and I passed him the cards, also asked him to pass the other card to the other instructor, aka Winnie (hence referring back to point 3). It's paiseh because I thought Wendi could have come and accompany me to give, because I had never been 1-to-1 with my instructors aka people-who-don't-know-my-existence before. :X Yeah, like first time formally introducing myself to my dance instructor too. At that point of time I just hope everything wasn't awkward. LOL.
4. Winnie followed me on Instagram.
These few little things can literally make me happy, because I am a FANGIRL, LOL. You know, like Ryan Higa reply a "Hii", I also can fangirl until siao. ( don't judge me when you read this) Not only were these the happy things that happened that night. I actually joined a contest for Kwang Soo's fanmeet in Malaysia, and there's an exclusive M&G entitled to 12 lucky fans. Every week they would choose 3 winners, and coincidentally on that day, I was one of the 3. That night, I could hardly sleep, I was fangirling madly like OMG IT'S KWANG SOO YO. KWANG SOO LEH. OMG KWANG SOO LEH YOU KIDDING ME. MY IDOL. I AM GONNA MEET MY IDOL & I IMAGINED WHAT THE EXCLUSIVE M&G WOULD GIVE ME WHAT KIND OF PRIVILEGE? LIKE A SELCA WITH HIM? OMO, the more I imagined, the harder I could sleep.
On the same day, that afternoon, sad things had happened...
Good things eventually come to an end. This serves as a reminder to appreciate every happy moment you have because things and people do change. Reminders to myself:
1. You can never stay put in a spot.
2. You just have to to adapt to the changes.
It's weird, like sad & happy things all come together on the same day, the mix of emotions just gives me a headache!
24/25 December
Anyways, Christmas Eve, Huiying (Janice) had decided to meet up with Wendi, Jill & I for gathering. So, everything ended up kinda impromptu, because of the last minute changes in our schedules, LOL, so we went to sing K in the afternoon. At first it was just Jill and I. It is the first time I ever sing in K with my poly friends (and I am about to graduate, LOL, sounds sad), I can't sing, hence I don't really dared to sing in front of my friends as well. But after awhile you know you can't control yourself & just choose many many songs to sing xD HAHA. After awhile, we grew comfortable to sing with each other's presence, we sang many songs together, fun fun fun! :) Wendi & Janice came slightly later and we kept singing duets multiple times. My friends kept saying I used the JYP half-air-half-sound method, which idk what is the difference, I only knew I am always out of air when I am singing LOL. Then, we had a gift exchange thing, but only Janice & I gave out gifts. I gave each of them handmade X'mas cards. Then, we headed to NEX and had Bibigo for dinner! On the way there, we were gossiping, so much gossips, we literally talked throughout our dinner time & seeing Wendi & Jill flirt like a couple LOL! We slacked at the roof of NEX & drank starbucks! We played a game where we were teamed up & the other team had to choose a song and let the other team hum/try-to-decipher-the-lyrics and let the own team guess. It was epic, fun, amazing game that my friends had thought of. It was so fun! xD And that night, we all knew that when people are on earpiece, they wil be 五音不全 xD It's so funny! xD So, I kena forfeit because I lost to Jill in one of the games. I had to call Julyn & make her say a sentence, but the time limit was 1 minute xD And Julyn's reply was the best, "NO" LOL. Best lah xD Then the final forfeit was to let Jill & Wendi each tweet one tweet on my account. Wendi gave me her cheeky look, then I told her "they are not following me on Twitter" then she said "I can tag them" HAHAHA OMG. Then she went scrolling through my followers list, & saw someone else, but luckily, she didn't do anything crazy to tweet the other person. hahahaha. Anyway, it was already 11+ at that time, so at 12, we were still playing games, and we had to leave as it was closing, so we went home at around 12+? :) It's my first time spending my Christmas Eve till Christmas with my friends :) It's real fun to slack & have fun, cherishing every moment with my friends ^^
I kinda wished you could sense it.
I saw you that day, looking towards my direction. I wished you knew me & saw me.
