23th March
Play skateboard today with kaiqiang! Hahaha! And I finally finished watching
Kateikyoushi Hitman Reborn! >.< I watched since like last september I think >< LOL.
24th March
Woots,
14th Months of sistership! :D
Today I finally like can skateboard? :P hehehe.
Tried the
crispy chicken burger today w/ Kaiqiang at Kovan Mac :D TEEHEE! It's nice ^^
Ate dinner outside with parents, we ordered the blueberry chicken x.x hehehe. kinda nice cuz i like blueberry! :D
26th March
Happy Birthday to Aris from Quest Crew! :D
Tried Broaster Chicken @ Nex for the first time! :) Heehee.
Then we watched
THE HUNGER GAMES! :)
I went to White Sands alone to shop also :P Haha. Bought a t-shirt :)
27th March
Happy Birthday to Ridhwan!! :D
Anyway I dreamt of Kina Grannis, & Wongfu's Philip and Wesley. :P Dreamt that I was gonna take a polaroid picture with Philip! But Evelyn, the photographer in my dream, didn't take all the polaroid properly! >< haha
28th March
We went IKEA and Giant today! :D We are random people, #nuffsaid. We went to Giant to see if there are any pants that I can buy from there, since KQ say Giant got sell pants.. Haha, then we got ice cream from Giant too :) Then we went over to Ikea and buy hotdog bun and ice cream(AGAINNNN! LOL). OMG totally nice and awesome and cheap! x.x hahaha!
Play my ukulele today and finally learnt how to make the "chuck" sound or aka chucking on a ukulele.. :) Learnt from YouTube & yay, managed to learn it :) ~ Muahaha :D Then I can play "Spam Love Song" already, but the chords are hard to play >< #inspiration from Victor Kim to learn Ukulele. TEEHEE :P
30th March
Went to MFM because got some offer/deal for the Fish & Chips there! But it's damn crowded la, so we tabao and eat somewhere else! HAHAHA. :P Sadly it was raining and we didn't watch movie cuz we can't walk over to The Cathay. But, we mrt back to nex to watch The Lorax. LOL! We like damn free ah, MRT to Plaza Sing and eat MFM and go back nex. LOL.
Hohohoho! I learnt how to play BEAST's Fiction starting part of the song with ukulele :P YAY ^^
31st March
Went to temple today with grandma and aunt, then about 10+ go home liao..
Then KQ came over to my house & play the ukulele and skateboard ^^
1st April
HAPPY APRIL FOOLS DAY! :) LOL #random
We went to Expo sale today! Bought a portable hard drive from the sale. I hope it's good & lasting! Then we head over to Changi City Point and walk walk :) We ate sushi, like random. LOL. Then I buy coffee from Cold Storage. Cheaper alternative, cannot always drink starbucks. :P LOL.
2nd April
Diploma Plus, Calculus started! Hohoho!
Kinda like calculus ^^ Hehehe. Sherlynn, Evelyn, Kaiqiang & I stayed back and finished our assigment 1 before going to KFC for dinner :D <3 KFC!!!
3rd April
Day 2 of calculus! Had lunch with Evelyn & Kaiqiang @ South Canteen :) Kaiqiang and Evelyn like suddenly friends already :D Do maths also check answers together. Hahaha, good, don't need me to intro liao! :)
We also stayed back today to finish up our assignment 2 :P HAHA! :) We berli hardworking one :)
4th & 5th April
Calculus day 3 and 4!
6th April
Went to practice maths at Elias Mac! :) 4 hours of maths :) TEEHEE LOL.
7th April
Did maths in school today w/ Kq. About 4 hours of maths also :) Haha
8th April
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO BLING BLING JONGHYUN! :DDD
9th April
Common test for calculus... 13 marks gone >< 3a and b don't know how to do, then another question do wrongly, i think :(
Anyway today's the last day of calculus.... 5 days of calculus and wed's the exam already. LOL.
10th April
Saw my timetable for 2012 sem 1, what should I say? Neutral. Haha :)
11th April
Happy 10th Monthsary to my darzxc! :D I made him a monthsary card. Simple only >< Haha. :P
Calculus exam today! It's quite okay. Hope to see the calculus results soon!
Went to eat Astons after exam :) Then we go play pool! :D
7:5 KQ VS WT. Haha. :) Bought gongcha honey milk tea~ Super long never drink le ^^
Ok random, can't wait to get to know my new classmates! Teehee ^^ I hope my new class will be as fun as MB-TI04US :D
Hope tomorrow can go out with clique or at least, go out with KQ to eat sushi! MUAHAHAHA ^^ <3