Last day of 2011 already! :o A year went by just like that. Woah. Anyway, we went to school today for POL project meetup with Randal. Didn't expect us to finish the project in less than an hour siaaa! LOL! But haven edit yet. haha. Bus-ed home. Took some things and left laptop at home, and went off to Blk 703 to see KQ eat his chicken rice.. He's loving white chicken again, muahaha. :D Then we bus-ed to nex :D Went straight to mad jack! LOL! WTH, he ah, still can eat somemore!!
Reached Mad Jack, he and I held on to a chair and pull it out. For once I thought he gentleman, help to pull chair. Then WTH, he said "I thought you pull for me one ley" WTHHHHH! okay, nevermind about the gentleman thingy. =.='' I ordered Fish and Chips. It's quite a big portion to me. :) Haha. The food is quite good. OUR LAST MEAL OF 2011 @ MAD JACK :D Hahaha.
Circle line > Esplanade (On the way playing Fishing Diary)
Reached there, we walked around the place, thinking how to go to the place to view the fireworks. We even said that after we look around the place, we will go Marina Sq to walk. Hahaha, so damn far that I also don't wanna walk back too xD Anyhow walked and found our way near the Helix Bridge :) Went to The Shoppes at MBS :) It's damn high-class there. Hard to find toilet too =.= lols! We pointed to the lift saying it's a toilet, need press the button then the lift bring you to the toilet. LOLOLOL. Anyway, we went to find a nice spot to sit down opposite the marina bay floating platform. We sat from 8pm - 12am siol =.= ok nice. We got nothing to play, no choice, I played with my lousy quality camera and chopsticks with our hands. LOL. Anyway, we jio-ed OC to come along last minute. And actually Julyn, Jillynn and ridhwan was coming with us, but Julyn last minute cant go... :(
OC came at 11+, phew, they finally managed to get into the area :) TEEHEE.
Waited for countdown. Our side, dk why started the countdown early, then nothing happen, then when none of us countdown, the fireworks started. LOL OK CAN.
nice sia, 8 minutes of fireworks :) Happy New Year to Everyone!!
01.01.12
HAPPY NEW YEAR, 2012 will definitely be a better and smoother year than 2011. :) Everything will be good, of course :)
Anyway, I'm glad that KQ didn't have crowd stress and he kinda enjoyed the fireworks too, live right infront of him during countdown. :) First time right?
Anyway, those who wished me happy new year through SMS, sorry for the simple reply "Happy new year" cuz my phone gonna no battery >< then I send a simple one.
Anyway, otw back, it's kinda crowded. We saw a street stall and bought hotdog bun while they bought some noodles to eat. We lepak until 1am then we rushed to City hall station, damn, we were led at the wrong direction by the guards -.- sian. We ran here and there cuz we were afraid there were MRT left. Luckily, we managed to take the MRT without going to toilet for more than 5 hours. >< From City Hall to Pasir Ris, imagine how I can tahan it.
Anyway, reached Pasir Ris, my dad came to fetch KQ and I. He alighted KQ opposite his house, and I was so engrossed at the group chat w/ MB04 using whatsapp that I was in my own world. LOL.
Home-d at 2+, bathed, and chatted with KQ until 3+ and sleep...
Woke up and whatsapp darling :) Went to eat @ nex with frammuariii... Uhh, the HK restaurant food not vrey nice :/ LOL. My first meal of 2012! LOL!
Went shopping with daddy and brother, cuz mum dk walk until where ah.... Then bought a purple stripes shirt for CNY :3 PURPLE!! :DDD
Went to Wai Po House, brother went home, then I played with doggie :D
Then edited part of the POL project stuff, and homed. TEEHEE.
2011 was a _______ year...
Started off with January, getting to know that I gotten into NYP MB, I was damn sad lar, I wanted to go SRJC in the past. :( Anyway, thanks to Weezheng, I managed to survive through the whole 3 months till April.
Feburary and March was also the same, everyday I emo at home, very very emo, there's nothing that I can do... If friends ask me go out pei them, I also willingly go... :( too bored at home already T.T Everyday I was talking to Weezheng via MSN. We are like reviving our secondary 2 moments where we called each other daily and talked for 2 hours about our crush xD Viwawa-ed all day long :) Haahaa, everyday we checked the portal to see if there's updates "Furnitures haven move in yet" right?
And I called Weezheng a sister and I forget the reason why, and since then, I called him sister :D HAHA. AWESOME SISTER MAHHH. Actually you treat me really good lor ^^ hahaha.
Went out w/ Sanje and also with WZ and SM for movie...
April, the start of poly life. FO2011, I was late, sorry Evelyn, Sherlynn and Weezheng, I made you guys late >< and suaysuay, Evelyn, Sherlynn and I were not in the same class. HMMMM OK CAN. -.-
Went to FO and could hardly make any friends cuz they are already in pairs... Then I was sitting with those loners, then I met Jia En.. :) Haha. at the ice breaker game at day 1, I looked at all the guys and thinking "Wah sian, all so normal looking one" HAHAHA. xD I noticed Ridhwan cuz he can dance the mass dance really well and cuz i couldn't see the front, i followed his dance steps. ROFLMAO! HAHAHA. xD
FO2011 was great, and I'm not really close to my class peeps. ><
1st outing of MB04 was on the first day of school, we had no lessons :) :P Happy us, half of us went to Yishun SAFRA to play pool and bowling. For once I seemed to be close to Nandhini on that day, cuz Joey & Jiaen didnt go... Went off with Nandhini, Michael, Randal and Kaiqiang. Guai kia all need go home early HAHA.
School went by, everyday damn sian, never hang out with MB04 people after school one :( Last time I went home early can emo at home, cuz nothing to do. :(
It was May, and somehow Randal started calling me to ask homework stuff and chat random stuff. I still remember we go bet about using the Hunds Rule. LOL. And we can chat until late night at 3am? even beat my record chatting with sister.. Anyway, I really enjoy sitting in big groups at library to chat with them(now part of my clique) ;) and of cuz, Cluedo. ;D Once again, I think I finally talked to Kaiqiang after he cut his hair. HOHOHOHOHO. LOL. He's kinda, cute :3 hehehe. ^^ And Idk if I was crushing on him or what, cuz i'm attached at that time >< so I just assume that he was handsome that's why I kept talking about him. Thanks to Sister again, I talked out all those kaiqiang stuff to only him. :)
Idk how, but eventually, we had the same IMB project, thanks to randal who asked if JE and I wanted to join his group.. :DDD YAY. :D LOLOLOL.
Sad thing happened in June. But happy things also happened... :) 11 June was the special night we talked on MSN :) LOL. I wonder why I talk to you so often. :P Somehow enjoyed the period of time when i find you really handsome and wanted to talk to you so badly... LOLS. Also got rumors in class huh? :P
Underground for 2 weeks before it's known to everyone at class. :) haha. This 2 weeks I accompanied him to school for his CCA. Kinda sad that he always has to go home at sucha late time bcuz of cca... :/
July and August was quite good :) we had all sorts of hanging out with a big group of people :) played pool for the first time(?) I think. and also, I went to queue for my SWCSG ticket overnight outside :D My circle of friends become my clique :) Had my first semestral exam too..
September and October was great, working with 3 other people from my clique, Randal, Julyn and Kaiqiang. Though we are in different booths at work, we usually had dinner together ^^ happy days @ work .... and also, we met alot of new friends at work :) all older than us, some super chio and shuai one. opps :P haha. AND I WENT TO SEE MY IDOLS! SHINee!!! :D We also went pool-ing very often :) We had our first clique BBQ cuz the class couldn't make it.
Got back my sem exams results, were quite happy about it, but just felt that I wasted IMB's grade, which is a B+, I dont even know the exam that i took was important! WTH! I thought it was a normal test.
November was my birthday month. :) 11.11.11 also happened right before my birthday :) what a special day. Finally 17! :)
December was quite okay, I supposed. Well, thankyou friends and gans that appeared in my life this year :) <3
