17 Apr - Watched Star Awards 2011. Pornsak won an award! :D Yay! Congrats to him! He deserve that award :D
18 Apr - First day of poly! But today MB1104 no school :D Heehee! :P Met Michael, Omesh, Kangling, Christine, Julyn, Nandhini at the MRT station, went to school and met up with Randal, Kaiqiang and others. Went around the school to take student card, ezlink card and print our notes -.- so many notes to print -.- Then 3+ then had Lemon Chicken Rice with Nandhini & others. MRTandBus-ed to Yishun Safra and pool and bowl quite full, but bowl still got one lane, so Jillynn, Ridhwan, Nandhini and I went to play. The stupid machine really lousy one. cannot touch the screen, must write down on a piece of paper. :C
Played until 6, went to find the others waiting at the pool area there. Went to take bus with Nandhini, Kai Qiang, Randal & Michael. Chatted on the bus back to Yishun MRT. Then took MRT with Randal and Michael and I alighted first. I trf MRT to circle line then to kovan while waiting for someone. Had hawker centre food for dinner before going home. :)
19 April - Officially my first day of school for me, and the others in MB1104... Met up with the others at atrium before going to lecture together. First lesson was Maths lecture. Hahaha, my lecturer is cute! LOL! Then a free time for us, we went to buy lab coats & goggles for P&I Chem. Hahaha. The coat is really big! After that we had practical briefing for a short while, then give us free time again. Lastly, it was SWnP lecture and last minute changed to 4-6. We asked lecturer to speed up and eventually finished at 5 and we can leave le :D
Met him, went to sign something also. Hahaha. :)
Went home, signed up for GSM at 8pm! So rushed can! I thought i didn't get in. :X LOL.
Yay, I got into "Healthy Cooking" and "Maximizing Msoft Office Suite" for Sem 1 GSM. :D Yay!
20 April - Went to school at 1.30 today. Meet up with Jia en, then Kangling, Janice & Wei jun. But they still eating, so Jia en and I went first, cuz Jia en got something on aft that.. Club crawl. Club Crawl. Club Crawl. So crowded. :X After like 12 minutes we went to library and saw Joey, Nandhini and Fatin. Slacked there. Hahaha. Then went for micro quiz thingy at Theatre of the Arts. :) End le, went hgm. :D Meet up with him. Then after that take 113 back home :)
21 April - Met up with others at 1030. Omesh, Michael and I are super early. :X Then we guys and girls seperated. Girls went to buy food while guys went for printing. Then, went for IMB tutorial. 20 minutes outta 50 minutes of tutorial. Everyone was like "HUH"... LOL. funny sia.
Went as a class to the "IT fair" at our school. Then Joey, Nandhini, Jia En and I went somewhere to buy drinks and slack before P&I Chem Leture. The lecturer made the classes sit at different seats -.- lame. sian. And abit boring luh.
Went for lunch. I had mixed rice and honey milk tea again :3 I love the honey milk tea. :D
P&I Chem tutorial next. We went to the classroom 20 minutes earlier. :) Jillynn and Christine sat next to me at the front row. Haha. Then, about 20 minutes after tutorial, we finished our tutorial and can leave alr! den everyone was like "HUHHHHHH" again. Cuz this lesson was supposed to be 2 hours! :0
Went back to SSS. Otw, I saw my erzi, Jolyn. Hahaha.
Then went back to school, saw many juniors and classmates. Took piccys for Samo cuz I took his camera. :X Yea, originally I sat with Qishan and Jolyn de, then in de end I went to the front and sat with Mrs Thia to take photos of the prize winners. :) Valedictorian is Mr Sam Koh! Hahaha. Okay, then speech day ended, we went around taking photos. Most funniest was Mr Sim, he choked on his eclair, i think. The cake went up his nose. HAHAHA. Then the school closing alr, Jolyn, Qishan, Carrie, Weekiat, Sam, Wei jun, Matthew and I wanted to eat dinner with Mr Tan. Hahaha, bus-ed down with the peeps first then Mr Tan came. Had pepper lunch! :D I love the ice cream! :D
Then went home le :)