
Labels: LOVE.
|
|
Sunday, April 17, 2011 ♥ ![]() Clique without ANG WEI JUN. ._. Today, then I realised Vic Kim, Phil and Wes are in Rocketeer's MV wor! :DD I went to my 外婆的家. Then, played with the doggie there, played with some games. :) 11 April - Afternoon went to Upper Serangoon Shopping Centre for awhile. At night had dinner with hym :) happy much! Had macd. ^^ 12 April - Went to make my tertiary card today with Jie! He late! LOL! Still talking to SM on phone! :P After making card, went to photocopy documents for collection of student card. Saw Regina at the MRT. Then I saw SMITHA at the crossroad. HAHAHA :DD Went to take 112 to Kovan. Met at Macd, he had Macd again, sorry >.< . Went home at around 7+ 13 April - Insomnia siaaaaaaaaa. GG.com lo! Orientation today! Only slept less than 7 hours! Day 1 of Orientation! Went to take 72 downstairs, SIAN LA, single deck one! I stand all the way. :( Then, I alighted with Jie, waited for Sherlynn and Evelyn. Then they accompany me to office give a form. We were late alr. :( Sorry! :( Then, we finally found the Sports Hall, which is super duper uper far from the bus stop. :X I am in MB1104. I went to find my class. My class went to the other side of the Hall since we are late. I saw my OGL. He kept talking to himself. LOL! Hahaha jkjk. I went over to meet my class, and I sat next to Kangling, the girl who I knew only the day before. Talks and talks, a girl, Jillynn came and sit beside me. The OGLs from all the courses are really HIGH! They keep dancing and shuffling to "Party Rock Anthem"! :D Then we went for Ice Breakers le. Sat in a circle. Say our names, blabla, then 2nd round is force us take sweets, then you got how many sweets jiu must say how many facts about ourselves. I sat next to Kaihui then almost my turn alr, the excos started the bombing game. *Phew* After that, learn mass dance. -.- super difficult. Lunchtime! :D Sat next to Jiaen, cuz I was so lonely. :( Went to our classrooms, met our mentor, Ms Neha. :) Really friendly. and she told us some important things to note down. our OGLs, Kamini and Brandon came back and tell us we have a performance for tmr. :( Discussion time! Planning. Then amazing race! Many check points luh. Forget le, i only rmb Omesh trying to write a chinese character blindfolded. That's cool. I think he almost spoil the marker. :P Gonna dismiss le, took our freshmen shirt! :D Bus-ed 72 to HGM, waited for Samo. Then went to HK cafe for dinner. :) Chicken porridge for both of us :) I also had coffee with grass jelly today wor. :) 14 April - Day 2 of Orientation. I went to take the bus at a later time. D: But I met Sherlynn on the bus. Hahaha. Waited for the others at the bus stop. Walked to atrium there. Cong Shan sat next to me. Went to somewhere then I become a loner again. :( I forget what we did le, then next was lunch. Sat with classmates and had chicken rice. :) Heehee. Went back to classroom, rehearsed their performance stuff. Went back to Sports Hall for it. Everyone squeezed into the lift! Hahaha! about 20 people siaaaa. Then we were the last class to perform. :( We didnt win any prizes in the end anyway. Went over and had mass dance. Music was pretty fast, we couldnt catch up. :X Then, took our goodie bags and went to a canteen and sat down while our OGLs gave us our last meeting cuz last day of orientation. Quite sad lo . ;( Went to take bus, then, meet awhile and go home le. 15 April - Went back to NYP with Sherlynn and Evelyn! Collect our student cards! ^^ Then went to walk around the school, the library and class room. I brought them to my classroom (closest to lift). Me : This is my classroom. Sherlynn : This is my classroom. (pointing to the next classroom) Evelyn : I think my classroom not at this level. *Took lift down to 2nd level. Food court. Took lift up to lvl 3, walk around, took an escalator up* Evelyn : Oh ya, this is my classroom. AND WE ARE BACK AT FOURTH FLOOR. HAHAHAHAHA. 3 classrooms away from my classroom nia! LOL! Blur siaaa. Went to take MRT. :) Met with Qishan, Veron and Norris at heartland mall. Samo came dhen we walked to Ice Edge Cafe. Hahaha. Then, ordered Carbonara spaghetti. Hahaha. Yummy! :D Took piccys too! :) Happy happy :) Clique outing - Sherlynn,Evelyn, Sam, Veron, Norris, Qishan and me, WITHOUT WEI JUN. And haizan came too :) Hahaha. Erm, then Sam left, we, except Veron and Haizan, had ice cream :D yummmmmm. I walked home with Qishan. :) Night time, i went out to meet him. I bought chicken rice for him. LOL. Nice mah, this type of dinner? 16 April - Met him at Kovan :D MRT-ed down to Vivo to watch Hall Pass. But we didn't know Hall Pass was M18. 0.0 LOL. Watched Limitless instead. Bought tickets for Limitless, and we went to Carls Jr for lunch! Yay! FISHHHHH. :D Went to Daiso walk. and then ARCADE! So rare can! Hahaha. Buy a card and played the racing game, the gun game. My machine pedal and screen spoil lo, wasted money. LOL. It's fun! :) Watched the movie, quite long sia de movie. Came out, went back to play the gun game again :D Hahaha :) Then, went to Guardian buy something, MRT-ed back to Kovan, took bus. Went somewhere, then 401-ed for dinner. :) Duck Mee. :D Erm, then went home le. :) Labels: LOVE.
|
That girl
![]() WEI TING ; 乖鬼 ♥ DANCE I want.
Be a better person
Tagboard
Leave a tag before you go, TYVM
Goodbye,
Our SHINee blog
Past
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
October 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
March 2012
April 2012
May 2012
September 2012
October 2012
July 2013
August 2013
September 2013
November 2013
December 2013
January 2014
February 2014
March 2014
May 2014
June 2014
July 2014
August 2014
September 2014
October 2014
November 2014
December 2014
January 2015
February 2015
March 2015
April 2015
May 2015
August 2015
December 2015
March 2016
September 2016
December 2016
January 2017
April 2017
July 2017
January 2019
Thank You
-abn♥rmalme, Background &
Picture |