1st Apr - HAPPY APRIL FOOL'S DAY! :P
Then, we went walking around nex and finally homed :)
Happy happy wor! ^^
2nd Apr - MORNING! I DREAMT OF KEVJUMBA AND PHILIP WANG!!! Heehee! I was hugging Kev :3 and I sang the "Wong Fu Weekends" song and Philip Wang smiled at me. OMG, heartmeltz.
Woke up, had breakfast and went to meet him at bus stop. Bus-ed 72 down to Tampines. Wanted to watch "HOP" :) Bought the tickets for HOP. It was slightly cheaper cuz he paid by a specific card (as told by the person behind the counter). Then, we went to have Pasta Mania! :D Yay! Yummy. I ate some of his spaghetti also :X Hahaha. Had alot of CHEESE! Every mouthful of spaghetti, I add cheese. Hahaha. then, we went to walk around, then watched movie le. Came out, we MRT-ed to Pasir Ris for photo taking, but too many people, mood spoiler. SIANN.
Then we went back to E!hub, finally cooling le. Walked to White Sands, finally mood back again ^^ Yay :) Walked around the place to see what's for dinner. Hmmmm... Yea, had kopitiam in the end. Bus-ed back to HGCC there. and then went home after that. TEEHEE!
3rd Apr - Went to meet him. Went somewhere. Then went to HGM. Hahaha. Walked around the new popular and went to top up card. Walked him to near his hse before taking bus back home. ^^ At night Facetime! Fun ley. Hahaha.
4th Apr - Watched "PK 爱情" on Xinmsn. Hahaha, nice couples except Romeo & Silver de. It looks pretty weird. :X Idky... But their acting are quite good :) Then, VWW awhile, went out too. Then went out in the evening again. Saw his classmate, the one that sounds like Lg(Y) one. Haha, okok la, not as gone case as Lg(Y). Went to Mac and mug for 2.5hours seh! Li hai. Then we went back home and I watched "It's A Small World 2".

