To ______ : Nice photo ! I can't believe it at first, totally shocking!
140909♥
I hereby announce that ...
LOLS that was crap.
S.H.D! *winks*
Its the start of term 4 today. Nth much happen in school. Sean was quite funny today during recess. Haha. During Chemistry is doing like an experiment. Anyhow mixed the solutions tgt. Hahas! English lesson was next. And lastly VE lesson was used as Amath,again. Adelle,Evelyn and I talked alot during A.Math lesson. HAHA. ^.^ went home at 2pm today. Ate lunch and did abit of hmwk. Bathed and went to meet Nick at 3.45pm. Slacked at void deck. Went walked arnd the void deck and he went to buy bread to eat. LOL. -_-'' Anyway, i went home at 6pm liddat. Waited with him at the bus-stop for his bus..Not scared me poke him liaos..T.T .. Haha. Took some photos and went home. Did Emath hmwk and watched "Romantic Delicacies", my favourite drama .. sad that i did not watch the 1st few episodes.. Ate dinner and continued wif Emath. Onlined and chatting wif Nick and Sanje...HAHA
I was like commenting on Sanje's photo cos she ask me for my opinion..
My answer was: Cute leh, looks like sanje too!
Obviously rite,she is actually sanje ma,of cos look like sanje.. LOL,what am I talking about? Siao liao.
EOY coming in October! planning a studying timetable soon! Jiayou everyone :D
Teehee~ Thats all for today!
♥HHTT!
