Rule: Respond to these as sarcastic/mean as you could.
(YR stands for Your Response.)
If an annoying person says:
1) I am cute..
YR: I go home must dig my ears again,in case i heard it wrongly.
2) I am the most beautiful/handsome..
YR: One look outside the window i can see someone more beautiful/handsome than u lah.
3) See, everyone likes me because I am rich and famous!
YR: Lol who cares? u tink i care?
4) Unlike you, I am perfectly multi-skilled. I do everything very well from sports to academic thingy..
YR: No one is perfect...unless u are not human.Muahaha. i tink u are really not.
5) You don’t know me? I am Bruneian artist; I have albums.
YR: So? U think i care so much about this?
If an annoying pretty woman/handsome guy says:
1) I know you like me.
YR: U think too much alrdy.
2) What are you looking at? I am not interested in you!
YR: How do u noe i m looking at u uh? U looking at me rite?! u tink u handsome/pretty den i look at u mehh?! u so ugly.
3) Sorry, you are nice but seriously not my type!
YR: U are not my type either.
4) UNLESS you are rich, then don’t dream that I will get a ride with you!
YR: In your dreams that i will get a ride with u! Must beg me den i CONSIDER 1st. Kneel down and BEG!!
5) Look, I am pretty/handsome; I can make people hate you!
YR: Really?Try it then. Everyone is hating u alrdy, in case u don't noe that.
If an annoying extremely ugly woman/man says:
1) I think you and I can make a good couple.
YR: No way. Dream on.
2) May I have your cell phone number, please please please pleaseeeee?
YR: Msn only.
3) Hi, wanna hang out? I want you to be with me the whole night..
YR: Dun wan. i wan go home watch TV la.
4) What do you like about me?
YR: When u are not with me.
5) I want you to say that I am pretty/handsome and you like me sooooo much!
YR: Siao arh?!
If your enemy says:
1) Hi bitch!
YR: Hi Bastard!
2) You Stink!
YR: You smell like the thing in the toilet bowl
3) I know you hate me because I am much better than you!
YR: Do i have to waste my energy to hate u?
4) What an ugly creature you are!
YR: Creature? u calling urself arhh?
5) I am going to kick your ass in this race for sure!
YR: Well, kick it, i kick urs back.
If your annoying ex says:
1)Please call me...
YR: For wad? cannot sms must call uh?
2) I know you still love me!
YR: Are u dreaming? go back to ur dreamland lah.
3) Please, go back with me honey/hubby..
YR: No means no .
If an annoying salesperson says:
1) Wow! You are so pretty/handsome!
YR: LOL?
2) Seriously, I used this product and look at me, I am changed!
YR: I cant see any difference,still UGLY.
3) We are giving a discount up to 50%!
YR: Y not gimme free?
4) This one is good sir/madam. Buy sir/madam, buy..
YR: If good ,long ago everyone buy le...
5) That product is not good; it causes pimples all over your face.
YR: Yah rite, u tink tis one good meh,u oso got alot of pimples on ur face, u shud try it 1st...
Tag 5 people:
1.Nick ah gong
2.Yvonne
3.Minyu
4.Junhao
5.Jia Le
